www.sol.du.ac.in/homepage | SOL PG Online Admission Registration 2015-16
SOL PG Online Admission Registration 2015-16: – School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning) University of Delhi has allotted the 50% seats for Direct Admission which can be applied online through SOL PG Online Admission Registration Facility 2015-16. SOL Post Graduate Online Admission Registration 2015-16 has been started from Wednesday 01st July 2015 to Tuesday 21st July 2015. SOL Online Registration Fee is Rs. 250/- for General & OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD.
No. of seats for Direct Admission (50% of total seats, Reservation as per University Rules)
- The Registration process for 50% Direct Admission to Post Graduate Courses will only be completed through ONLINE. The details in this regard is available on our website i.e. sol.du.ac.in/admission.
- The Registration is exclusively meant for the students who have passed/pursuing Hons. Courses from the University of Delhi in the respective course and are sure that their result will be as per the eligibility mentioned against the course. However, for M.Com., the students for B.Com from Delhi University can also apply subject to they must secure 70% and above marks in Final Year Examination.
- After completing the Registration process, the student has to submit all relevant documents along with the copy of Registration Form duly affixed photograph and signature within 10 days either by Speed Post/ Regd. Post or by hand Addressed to
“The Executive Director”
School of Open Learning,
5 Cavalry Line,
University of Delhi,
Delhi – 110007
Failing which the Registration will not be treated in order and the consequences thereupon will be on the part of student.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of the form) and Signature (on bottom of the form)
- Registration Fee payment through online made (Challan/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) Click for Registration
- Self Attested Photoc opy of the Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self Attested Photocopy of the Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Marksheet
- Self Attested copy of Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Marksheets.
- In case, the result of III yr. is awaited the candidate will submite the self attested markesheet of Ist year and IInd year and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket).